Our Mint Tea is a family favourite for any occasion. It is naturally sweet, rich in flavour, and incredibly smooth. Whether you'd like an after dinner tea, something to help you relax in the evening, or a non-caffeinated tea, our freshly dried mint tea is for you. We grow all of the mint in our gardens fully naturally with no pesticides or chemicals. We prepare, dry, and bag the tea ourselves by hand for our family and yours.
Each pack of Mint Tea has pre-bagged tea bags inside. You can use one in a cup and get a few steeps from it since it has so much flavour.
Health benefits of mint
- Vitamins: Fresh mint is a good source of important antioxidant vitamins like vitamins A and C
- Studies have shown extracts from mint to be beneficial for memory.
- Mint is useful for treating hormonal imbalance resulting from polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Mint is an effective digestive aid. Use it to treat flatulence, nausea and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Because of the antiseptic properties of compounds in mint like menthol and myrcene, mint is effective against salmonella and H. pylori bacteria.