Our Chamomile & Rose Tea is a family favourite for any occasion. It carries soothing and delicious chamomile flavour alongside the aromatics and sweetness of the rose petals. Whether you'd like an bedtime tea, something to help you relax in the evening, or a non-caffeinated tea, our Chamomile & Rose Tea is for you. We grow our ingredients in our gardens fully naturally with no pesticides or chemicals. We prepare, dry, and bag the tea ourselves by hand for our family and yours.
Each pack of Chamomile & Rose Tea contains 10 grams of loose tea. We suggest using 1 tablespoon per cup of tea. The longer you let it steep, the deeper and richer the flavour will become.
Health benefits of chamomile
- Studies have found that chamomile tea can lower blood sugar in people with diabetes
- The strong antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties of chamomile are highly effective in treating stomach and intestinal cramps
- Chamomile can be used as an overall sleep aid, particularly for people who struggle with sleep apnea and restless sleep
- chamomile tea helps lower blood pressure and LDL (bad) cholesterol levels, making your heart healthier
Health benefits of rose
- Rose petals are known for containing certain important antioxidants such as myrcene and quercetin
- Calcium and potassium are among the minerals in rose petals
- Vitamin C is not the only vitamin that you can get from rose petals. They contain vitamins A, D, and E as well as some B vitamins including vitamin B3
- Practitioners of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) have been known to prescribe rose petals to treat heavy periods and menstrual pain using a tea made from rose petals
- Rose petals contain vitamin C makes them beneficial for your immune system
- Rose petals are prescribed in as a medication for loosening phlegm and easing bronchitis