Our Ginger Turmeric Tea is an amazing drink with a mix of freshly dried ginger, ground turmeric, dried orange peel, and dried limes. It is not only a delicious and powerful drink, but it's extremely healthy and good for you.
There is no flavor in the world quite like that of ginger. It is hot, zesty and biting yet sweet and warm. Ginger is quite pungent and spicy with a very slight woody flavor that lends a certain mildness to its overall flavor profile. It's as aromatic as it is flavorful. Turmeric is mildly aromatic and has scents of orange or ginger. It has a pungent, bitter flavor. Orange peel brings a sharp, tangy, and mildly sweet quality to the tea. Dried limes are strongly flavored. They taste sour and citrusy like a lime but they also taste earthy and somewhat smoky and lack the sweetness of fresh limes. The mix of all these flavours together creates a wonderful tea that will make you healthy and give you a ton of energy.
Each pack of Ginger Turmeric Tea has 10g of pre-mixed loose tea. We usually drink 1 tablespoon of the mix with 1 cup of hot water.
Health benefits of ginger
- Relieving nausea
- Easing a cold or the flu
- Relieving pain
- Reducing inflammation
- Supporting cardiovascular health
- Lowering cancer risk
- In addition, ginger is loaded with vitamins, minerals, and nutrients
Health benefits of turmeric
- Turmeric tea’s strong anti-inflammatory properties can help ease inflammation and swelling in people with arthritis. This reduces painful symptoms.
- Turmeric’s antioxidants prevent damage that can lead to Alzheimer’s.
- Turmeric can boost the immune system, even in people with immune disorders.
- Lowering cholesterol can help reduce your risk of developing some serious conditions
Health benefits of orange peel
- Orange peel is a rich source of flavonoids including hesperidin
- Orange peel provides a substantial amount of vitamin C but it also contains a variety of B vitamins.
- Nutrients found in orange peel may keep your body from releasing histamine, which is a compound that plays a role in inflammation.
- The vitamin A in orange peel is beneficial for the health of your teeth and bones
Health benefits of dried lime
- Contains beneficial potassium components excellent for heart muscles as it strengthens and regulates the pumping of blood. It also lowers blood pressure and reduces cholesterol.
- Black limes cure diarrhea and other gastric issues, and boost the immune system. A natural cleanser for the digestive system; it reliefs constipation and opens appetite.
- Expels harmful bacteria, waste and other toxins out of the body by cleaning the intestine with its high percentage of vitamin C and antibacterial properties.
- Contains folic acid, B vitamin and amino acid, along with traces of minerals such as calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, which aids in producing new cells formation.
- Dried limes fight inflammation, common cold and raise the efficiency in the immune system. It also protects the body from viral infections and stress.